Model Deployment under docker in existing Vm in Azure
Two use cases:
- Portal uses an existing VM that it created earlier, with the Portal-default credentials
- User used the Portal to deploy to a new VM
- The user wants to redeploy (this or another model) to that same VM
- User created a VM earlier with their credentials
- User wants to deploy a model
Bryan to provide script to prepare env with docker, in a new tools folder of acumos-azure-client, named setup-prereqs.sh. This will also be used for other prereqs as we need them.