Build Version: 3.0.26
Scenario that is being tested:
- Specific catalog has one model in it.
- Catalog is a restricted catalog and is in it's own role.
- Model is only published to the restricted catalog.
- Model needs to be visible/accessible by only users that have access to catalog determined by role.
- Model should not be visible or searchable in "All Catalogs"
- Catalog should not be visible by users that do not have the catalog based on role in their favorites.
- Catalog was only available in favorites for those that have access to the specific role.
- From Marketplace - All Catalogs - the model was available in the list of models. (This should not be able to be found during a search OR when viewing all models.)